bCODE is committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. We understand and appreciate you are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information we may collect about you.
The Information We Collect About You
The types of personal information we collect about you will depend on what services you use or products you acquire. This may include collecting your name and address, your email address, your contact address, credit card details and, where you have the option to comment on our services or products, whatever other information you choose to supply to allow us to provide products and services to you.
How We Use Your Information And Whom We May Disclose It To
The information that we collect about you is used to help you access the services or acquire the goods that bCODE provides more easily. The information we collect from you is strictly confidential. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease the addresses stored in our databases to any third parties.
We may disclose the personal information, other information or data we collect from you if:
- º You give us your consent.
- º You would reasonably expect us to disclose it for another purpose, and that other purpose is related to the purpose specified to you at the time of collection.
Access And Content
Any personal information that we collect about customers including email addresses will be kept in a database which is accessible only by those authorized to perform normal daily tasks such as updating addresses and renewing membership.
Our Security Procedures
Once we receive personal information from you, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, up to date and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorized persons.
We will keep certain information about your mobile phone and ticket or coupon information to be able to offer a mobile redemption management service to you. This mobile redemption management service may include bCODE reissue, transfer, retrieval, search and record keeping.
- º bCODE only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means.
- º bCODE only uses or discloses information for the purpose for which it was collected unless the person has provided permission to send direct marketing material.
- º bCODE takes reasonable steps within the boundaries of accepted everyday work practices to ensure that the personal information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to date.
- º bCODE implements systems that protect the personal information it holds from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
- º bCODE have a policy document outlining its information handling practices and make this available to anyone who asks.
- º bCODE provides printed and digital means for individual access to personal information it holds about that individual on request.
- º bCODE do not adopt, use or disclose, an identifier that has been assigned by a government ‘agency’.
- º bCODE do provide methods for customers to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do so.
- º bCODE does not transfer personal information to a recipient in a foreign country in circumstances where the information will not have an appropriate level of protection.
- º bCODE does not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented, it is required by law – or in other special specified circumstances, for example relating to health services provision and individual or public health or safety.
bCODE adhere to the following privacy principles: